Unsweetened Cranberries Cranberries without sugar Paleo - Keto - Clean Label
No added sugar dried cranberries
Clean Label - No added juice or oil either.
We are dedicated to delivering the True Tart Taste® and natural goodness of cranberry year round...Honestly Cranberry®
What is Honestly Cranberry®?
- Honestly Cranberry® no sugar added dried cranberries. It is all in the name… just the fruit – no added sugars, juices,
or oils – Honestly… Click here for positive benefits and nutritional information. Click here for the anti-adhesion benefit.
How do you dry Honestly Cranberry’s cranberries?
- Honestly Cranberry® uses a special process to dry its cranberries leaving in the natural goodness without added sugars, juices or oils. The consistency and texture is unique, but similar to a raisin.
How are Honestly Cranberry’s dried cranberries different from Craisins®?
- One pound of Honestly Cranberry® yields about 12+ cups and one pound of Craisins® yields about 3 cups. Honestly Cranberry's dried cranberries have no added sugars, juices, or oils so it only takes 2.8 grams (9 calories) to deliver the beneficial anti-adhesion properties of PACs unique to cranberries. Click here to see the difference. Paleo - Keto
What do Honestly Cranberry’s dried cranberries taste like?
- Honestly Cranberry® delivers the True Tart Taste® and natural goodness of cranberry adding a zip to your favorite recipes
without additional sugars!
How do you cook with them?
- Use Honestly Cranberry’s dried cranberries as you would use sweetened dried cranberries or fresh cranberries. It is not necessary to re-hydrate them.
Do dried cranberries re-hydrate?
- Yes. To re-hydrate, put dried cranberries in a bowl and pour twice the volume of boiling water on them. Cover and let sit for 10 minutes. Drain and sip the "cranberry tea" and use the fruit as your snack...Honestly good for you!
What is a serving size?
- A serving size is ¼ cup or 0.5 ounces or 14 grams. 1/4 cup of Honestly Cranberry's unsweetened dried cranberries have the same nutritional value as 1 cup of fresh!
Click here for a Spec Sheet